With the Triumph Configurator created by Tamarit Motorcycles you can personalize every part and accessory of your Bonneville. You can see every change made immediately and you also can modify them every time you want to.
What is a Triumph Configurator?
The Triumph Configurator is an online tool that allows you to: select a motorcycle model, choose the colors, parts and complements you want for that model and see in real time how each one of them would look on the bike.
How to use the Triumph configurator?
The Triumph Configurator is really easy to use, you only have to follow a few simple steps and choose between the different options to create your own motorcycle.
- First, you have to choose a motorcycle model to personalize.
- Then, you can choose a color for the bike. The color is something you can always easily change in the following steps, if you see it’s not looking the way you intended to.
- On a third step, you can start selecting the parts and accessories you want on the bike. Having chosen a Bonneville on the first step, all the parts and accessories available on the Triumph Configurator will be the ones that are compatible with that model.
- Finally, you only have to see the end result to decide if you are happy with it.
Available parts and accessories on the Triumph configurator
On the Triumph Configurator you will see all the parts we have developed on Tamarit Motorcycles and all the parts and accessories from other popular motorcycle brands we have available for our clients. When you select a specific model from the Modern Classics, you can see on the screen all the parts that are compatible with that model.
Each of the parts that can be painted will have the same color you chose at the beginning, on that second step of using the Triumph Configurator. The colors available are the same original colors of the English brand.
3 Reasons to use the Triumph configurator
There are several instances in which this Triumph Configurator can be very useful:
- To see the complete look: The main goal of the Triumph Configurator is to see how certain part or modification would look with the rest of the parts of the bike.
- To create your own motorcycle: The configurator is a really helpful tool if you are thinking of completely transforming your bike.
- To get inspiration: The configurator can help if you want to do something different with your Bonneville, but you are not 100% sure about what to do.