Ohlins Black Line TR965 Shock Absorbers
About the Ohlins Black Line TR 965:
· Single tube
· Piston diameter: 36 mm
· Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with external “piggy back” reservoir.
· Adjustable rebound damping on single tube shocks. Adjuster wheel above the end eye.
· Adjustable compression damping. Adjuster wheel or slot on the reservoir.
· Adjustable length.
· Technical data
Length: 392 +5/-5mm mm
Rate N/mm: prog. 15-24 N/mm
Mounted spring: 66387-01
Packaging unit: pair
How to install the shocks:
- Place the motorcycle on a working unit in order the rear wheel to barely touch the ground.
- Loose and remove the current shock absorber.
- Place the Ohlins at the very same place, with the front cillinder on the upper side.
Level of installation: Easy
You may need the following tools :
– 13 mm wrench tool.
Ratchet-type tool is highly recommended.
¿Any question about this item?
Contact us without any obligation and we will answer in 24 hrs.